Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rob Blagojevich Dream

So I've had this terrible cold for about three weeks now...well, I had it for one week, got better, then got sick again. It's been awful. I had to stay home two days from work and got cabin fever and went a little crazy, played the Sims a lot (thanks, Mark). Now my Sim, Kathleen Hanna, is really doing well in the music industry, but I'm sick of being sick.

I've been hitting the Mucinex during the day and NyQuil at night. My grandma, Peg, will not take NyQuil as it makes her have crazy dreams. I should have heeded her warnings.

The other night I had a dream that my boss, Bud, the quirky old man from New Haven, CT who doesn't wear socks, had requested that I take a couple hundred dollars from him, go to the air port, pick up Rob Blagojevich and take him to the Men's Warehouse for a "change of clothes." My immediate reaction was that I had to go get Mark from work and have him tag along. It just wouldn't be right otherwise.

No comments: